For Canadian Investors – created by Canadian Investors!
Hosted by Ryan Irvine & Aaron Dunn, KeyStone’s Stock Talk Podcast is an interactive and educational podcast taking listener questions on individual Canadian & U.S. stocks as well as stock portfolio building strategies. The podcast focuses on KeyStone’s Growth at a Reasonable Price (GARP) investing strategy as well as high quality Canadian Dividend growth stocks, unknown & profitable Canadian Small-Cap stocks, U.S. tech leaders and High Growth Small-Cap stocks. KeyStone’s Stock Talk Podcast is the only podcast talking Canadian & U.S. stocks across all market sectors – it is the type of discussion you will find nowhere else.
Weekly show highlights include:
- Best & Worst of FinTwit – From intelligent quotes and mottoes to ridiculous statements, we discuss Tweets that come across our news feed.
- Stock Battle – Two of our analysts go head to head in a Bull Case Vs. Bear Case debate on a stock.
- Your Stock, Our Take Segment – Need a sober second opinion on any stock in your portfolio? Send a question and we will feature the stock on our podcast and review the business based on our BUY/SELL/HOLD Criteria.
- Weekly Star & Dog – Our analysts look at the weekly performers and losers in the market, and discuss what is driving the stocks to new highs or lows.
- KeyStone University – We provide listeners with educational investing tips and what you need to know to get the most out of your investing journey.
- Investor Spotlight – From Warren Buffet to Cathie Wood, we discuss the traits and investments of some of the most prominent investors in history.