Position Your Stock Portfolio Post Pandemic – New opportunities for 2022 & Beyond.
All you need to know to effectively structure a winning stock portfolio and, most importantly, the right stocks to put in it.
The Stealth Tech Crash & the Buying Opportunity – Half NASDAQ listed stocks have lost 50% of their value from 2021 highs – which to avoid & which great tech stocks now offer long-term value!
2022 Outlook:Current Risks, Opportunities, and the 5 Most Asked Questions from Investors – What is the likelihood of a crash or major correction in the near future? What are the key risks and opportunities in the economy and stock market today? How do I manage the risks of rising interest rates, inflation, and supply chain issues? Is it better to invest now or wait? What is KeyStone’s best piece of advice for investors today?
KeyStones’ Simple Portfolio Building Plan – how to build a simple 15-25 growth & dividend growth stock portfolio designed to enrich you, not your advisor.
Hot Topics & Post Pandemic Opportunities in 2022:
Technology: Cloud, AI, automation, digitization, and cybersecurity.
Cash Flow Rental Properties – Industrial and Apartment REITs
Dividend Growth Stocks
Special Situation and Select Commodities
Speculative Areas – Cryptocurrency, NFTs, and Meme Stocks.
6-8 Great Stocks You Can Buy Today – KeyStone’s top SaaS tech, top REIT, top healthcare, top FAANG, top gold-related, top energy-related, top dividend growth stock, and more.
Live 30-40-minute Q&A Session: Ryan Irvine & Aaron Dunn – Answer your questions on stocks and strategies.
Free Gifts for Attendees. Receive over $599 in free gifts with your ticket purchase (details below).
You Need a Plan.
Making money in the stock market is easy, right? Wrong!
While buying stocks is easy, there are over 10,000 stocks in Canada & the U.S. to choose from – some offer game-changing return potential, but many are land mines with the potential to destroy your hard-earned dollars.
What you need is a plan. One designed by the team that recommended the best performing stock in Canada for the past decade – a great stock you would NOT have heard about from your big bank advisor, the Boyd Group (BYD: TSX) up over 6,953% from our buy recommendation at $2.30.
If you are serious about building a long-term, a profitable stock portfolio that pays you to own it and wants to learn how, attend our Webinar Post-Pandemic Opportunities for Your Stock Portfolio in 2022 & Beyond., get 6-8 great stocks you can buy today, and learn our simple plan to help you start or fix your stock portfolio.
Great Long-Term Dividend Growth Stocks
Alongside recommended profitable high growth stocks, core to our portfolio building strategy is great dividend growth stocks. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (BIP.UN: TSX), recommended to clients at $14.41 has paid $18.62 in dividends since our recommendation and today trades at $77.27, for a total return of 565%. Finally, we have recommended some of the best U.S. growth stocks to clients including cybersecurity giant Fortinet Inc (FTNT: NASDAQ) at $61.18, under 3-years ago which now trades at $268.87 – a gain of 340%. Or digital platform engineering and software development giant, XPEl Inc. (XPEL: NASDAQ) which was recommended just at $1.42 and trades today at $54.12 for a gain of 3,744% and counting.
Today, we are on the hunt for the next game-changing stocks for your portfolio. Join the thousands of Canadians who have already made the simple switch – start by spending just a couple of hours with our analysts and become a better investor.
Don’t just take our word for it. (Real testimonials).
Learn About 6-8 Great Stocks You Can Add to Your Portfolio.
KeyStone’s top analysts Ryan Irvine & Aaron Dunn will detail 6-8 Buy Recommendations from our current research. The same analysts picked both the number one and number four performing stocks in Canada over the past decade.
Join the thousands of Canadians who have already benefited from KeyStone’s no-nonsense stock portfolio-building seminars. Attend our upcoming Webinar Post-Pandemic Opportunities for Your Stock Portfolio in 2022 & Beyond and learn about 6-8 stocks from our coverage you can buy today including:
Unable to make the scheduled time? We have a solution. Each ticket includes the full Webinar On-Demand, sent out 24-hours following the event. But only if you purchase one of the ticket options below, in advance.
Early Bird Tickets
Live or On-Demand
Bonuses with Ticket:
KeyStone's 2022 Canadian Dividend All-Star Report ($599)
Real examples from our research include Boyd Group (BYD: TSX) the best-performing stock in Canada over the past decade up over 7,075%% and XPEL (XPEL: NASDAQ) the best-performing stock to graduate to the NASDAQ up over 3,950% in 5 years.
What is the likelihood of a crash or major correction in the near future? 1. What are the key risks and opportunities in the economy and stock market today? 2. How do I manage the risks of rising interest rates, inflation, and supply chain issues? 3. Is it better to invest now or wait? 4. What is KeyStone’s best piece of advice for investors today?
1. Half of the NASDAQ-listed stocks have lost 50% of their value from 2021 highs. 2. Learn why valuations matter: the price is what you pay, value is what you get. 3. The Opportunity – learn what highly profitable tech stocks to buy and which to avoid. 4. KeyStone performed high-level research into 150+ tech or software stocks - which to avoid & which great tech stocks now offer long-term value.
How to build a simple 15-25 growth & dividend growth stock portfolio designed to enrich you, not your advisor.
1. Keystone will show you how to start building in your simple 15-25 stock portfolio designed to enrich you, not your advisor.
2. Why the traditional “Big Bank” diversified model is broken.
3. A look at the problems with typical Canadian Mutual Funds.
4. Big bank & traditional advisor’s high fees. 5. Our Solution a. Take control, pay less in fees. b. Create a simple 15-25 stock portfolio.
6. How to create your DIY Portfolio. a. Start with a discount brokerage account. b. Asset allocation - how much to invest. c. Focused diversification - how many stocks to own. d. Strategy for portfolio building. e. When to SELL a stock. f. Review and rebalance.
7. How much capital do I need?
8. Portfolio Building in Practice. a. Building a new portfolio from the bottom up. b. Reviewing and repairing your existing portfolio. c. Portfolio maintenance.
1. Technology – Cloud, AI and automation, digitization and cybersecurity 2. Infrastructure Assets 3. Cash Flow Rental Properties – Industrial and Apartment REITs 4. Infrastructure Development 5. Special Situation and Select Commodities. 6. Speculative Areas – Cryptocurrency, NFTs, and Meme Stocks.
1. Canadian Dividend All-Star. 2. US Small Cap – Roth Conference. 3. Canadian Small-Cap, Profitable Cash Rich Report 4. Canadian Crypto, Defi, & Blockchain Stock Report. 5. U.S. Software/Tech Special Report. 6. Renewable Energy and GreenTech Report 7. Cash flow, commodity report. 8. REIT Research.