Gain access to high quality dividend paying stocks that offer you stable income and lucrative stock price appreciation with KeyStone’s 2019 Canadian Dividend All-Star Report. This special report has identified the best Canadian dividend paying stocks on the market that can complement every investors portfolio.
When one thinks of dividend paying stocks, a conservative investment strategy usually comes to mind. However, our research report provides you with insight into both conservative and high-growth dividend paying stocks with exposure to explosive industries and markets.
Our 2019 Canadian Dividend All-Star Report provides investors insight into KeyStone’s top dividend stock picks from multiple sectors and stock classes:
- Put your money to work with a high yielding (almost 6%), high growth dividend stock with exposure to both emerging markets and alternative energy.
- Why hold all Canadian big banks when you can hold the one most likely to outperform? Take a dive into our complete banking sector comparison to find out which Canadian bank you should be holding in your portfolio.
- In a world driven by data, it is imperative for companies to begin to utilize big data analytics to remain competitive. Uncover our top Canadian technology dividend stock ready to take advantage of the growth in big data and cloud computing.
- Discover the best railway dividend paying stock on the market, which has increased its dividend for 24 consecutive years at an average compound rate of 16%.
- Find the globally diversified infrastructure growth stock that will provide your portfolio with stability and long-term appreciation.
For 20 years, KeyStone has been helping investors beat the market by providing independent stock recommendations that identify outstanding growth opportunities while avoiding unnecessary risk.
In the words of world-renowned investor, Peter Lynch, “The person that turns over the most rocks wins the game and that’s always been my philosophy.”
It’s no coincidence that at KeyStone Financial, this is the foundation of our due diligence process. To look harder and dig deeper than other investors are willing to – all in the pursuit to find the most attractive investments available on the market.
KeyStone’s 2019 Dividend All-Star Report is the culmination of months of researching every dividend paying stock in the Canadian market to find the top recommendations for our clients.
Step 1: We went through all 3,139 securities listed on the TSX and TSX Venture exchange, separating out the 763 that pay dividend or income distributions.
Step 2: We identified the 352 companies that make up the complete universe of dividend paying stocks (real businesses).
Step 3: We applied KeyStone’s rigorous growth/value investment methodology to narrow the list down to 74 companies with strong financial performance and sustainable dividends.
Step 4: We drilled down further into each individual company to identify the top 31 stocks that make up our ‘Top Tier’ monitor list.
Step 5: Finally, we recommended the best 8 individual stocks to our clients based on growth, financial stability and income generation.
KeyStone’s 2019 Dividend All-Star Report truly represents the very best of what the Canadian dividend market has to offer. Not only do you receive current and insightful research and analysis on the top 31 dividend growth stocks on the Canadian market, but we also further reduce that list to recommend the top 8 companies that could be added to your portfolio right away. The top 8 dividend growth stocks out of an initial list of 352 companies.
KeyStone’s Dividend All-Star Report can be purchased HERE individually for $599 or you can get the full report for FREE with an annual subscription to our Canadian Income/Dividend Stock Research via the special offer below and save your money.
This isn’t a one time offer, remain an annual Canadian Income/Dividend Stock Research subscriber and receive KeyStone’s 20XX Dividend All-Star Report every year!
Get the Report Absolutely FREE with an Annual Subscription to Our Income/Dividend Research!
Become a KeyStone Canadian Income Stock subscriber today and you will receive:
An annual subscription to our Canadian Income Stock Research ($799 Value)Each Year You Receive
- All New Buy Report/Upgrade Buy Reports.
- Update Reports (BUY/SELL/HOLD Ratings)
- Active Portfolio’s Featuring KeyStone’s Archived Research History (Annual Membership).
- 26 Interactive Weekly Q&A Chat Sessions Hosted by KeyStone Analysts – No other service offers you this type of weekly analyst interaction.
- Access to all “Special Reports”
- Access to all past and future DIY Stock Investment Seminars.
- 2019 Dividend Growth Stock Report ($599 Value)
- KeyStone’s DIY Stock Investment Seminar Video Series – Your Future Portfolio Today in Ten Stocks ($79.99 Value)
- KeyStone’s DIY Stock Investment Seminar Video Series – Building a Winning Stock Portfolio Inside or Outside Your RRSP/TFSA One Stock at a Time ($79.99 Value)
- KeyStone’s DIY Stock Investment Seminar Video Series – Building a U.S. Stock Portfolio ($79.99 Value)
You can take advantage of this special offered valued at over $1600 for only $499, a savings of over $1100!
Regular Price: $1600+
Your Price: $499
Your Savings: $1100+
Rate code: DAA9DS
Select “KeyStone’s Canadian Income Stock Research” at check out and use your rate code: DAA9DS. The special bonuses will be available in your account immediately!
Click HERE to take advantage of this special offer and purchase an annual subscription to our Canadian Income/Dividend Stock Research.